[Coco] Telephone System

johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Thu May 2 20:55:20 EDT 2024

Ricku,

I may not have time to look at all that and learn how to use it in 15
minutes.

You can bring it if you like, but I do not think I have time for it.

My wife wants to get rid of stuff and not bring a lot more stuff home.

I am hoping to get a job soon and will not likely have much time for it.

-John Mark Mobley