[Coco] Am9511 Arithmetic Processing Unit Cartridge Pak for the Color Computer

Alex Evans varmfskii at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:24:39 EDT 2023

My thoughts are to interface something like a Pi pico or better a Pine Ox64
to the coco (it should be possible to minimize support chips by doing most
of the deciding internal to the micro controller) and using it as a
flexible coprocessor. A pico would do the floating point in software, but
one of the cores of a pine 0x64 actually has an fpu.