[Coco] The Coco Nation Game On News stories for Episode 301 and 302, February 18 and 25, 2023

Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey exile at weylan-yutani.com
Wed Mar 1 14:54:34 EST 2023

On Tue, 2023-02-28 at 13:43 -0500, Steve Strowbridge via Coco wrote:
> Tons of great information here, as always, really surprised to not see any
> reactions to this list.

Hmmm I never really thought any reaction would be needed unless someone found a
topic within that they wanted to discuss further within the list itself.

Most of the links are to external sites that offer comment and likes and
whatnot sorts of interactivity.

I assume anyone who wanted to interact with a specific item would end up doing
so on facebook, youtube, etc, wherever the item originally lived.

> Things like "Wow, I can't believe there is this much activity in the
> community", or "Thank you for distilling this digest and sharing it with
> us", but, as always, you're doing a great job getting the information out,
> thank you for your service.

I totally agree it's amazing to see so many different things going on, in so
many places (including around the world).

Curtis does all the real gathering - I'm not on the facebooks or youtubes so
his list is how I kind of keep up with those anyway.

Hopefully posting here, MeWe, the groups.io spaces and such helps others keep
up as well.

And, thanks for noticing =) You're welcome!

--
Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey <exile at weylan-yutani.com>
Weylan-Yutani Corporation