[Coco] The Coco Nation Game On News stories for Episode 301 and 302, February 18 and 25, 2023

Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey exile at weylan-yutani.com
Wed Mar 1 14:44:38 EST 2023

On Tue, 2023-02-28 at 15:35 -0500, John W. Linville via Coco wrote:
> Well, to be honest...weekly emails like this are a bit much. Perhaps
> the "commented pile of URLs" messages should be collected on a website
> and the weekly emails could be reduced to a single URL?
>
> Just a thought...

But a good one - the posts were / are an experiment in case someone found them
useful.

It's a good suggestion that could make them more useful, so I started a
discussion thread over on the CoCo Discord with the CoCo Nation folks to kick
around how to "make it so" and tagged you and Curtis at least into it.

If anyone else has a preference regarding the weekly wall o' links - please
feel free to reply here, email me off list, or jump into the Discord and
comment in the thread there:

"Managing News and Links Archive" discussion thread:
https://discord.com/channels/301741082600013824/1080574235338080337
Inside the News Summaries channel, within THE COCO NATION SHOW category.

Other options include just not posting them, since they are always available on
the Discord in that News Summaries channel already anyway.

It's just what people feel about it and it never hurts to ask or discuss.

We'll figure it out.

--
Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey <exile at weylan-yutani.com>
Weylan-Yutani Corporation