[Coco] Problems Installing OVCC.

qbancoffee qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 22:57:56 EST 2023

Hi Charlie I'm away from home at the moment so I can't confirm this but
here is what I remember...

I was able to compile and install agar on ubuntu 18.04.

OVCC runs on my machine and I've since updated to 22.04

did you try "sudo apt install libjpeg62-turbo" or some version of it?

I don't remember the actual number after libjpeg so you would have to
tab complete to see what's available.

type

"sudo apt install libjpeg" <--- don't hit enter yet.

and hit tab a couple of times and it will autocomplete what's available
for you.
It should anyways......

For Fedora I imagine you tried something like the following?

"dnf install libsndfile"

Pedro