[Coco] Problems Installing OVCC.

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sat Feb 11 21:36:58 EST 2023

Trying to install OVCC on Fedora 36

AGAR worked perfectly but attempts to install sndfile and  libsndfile1
failed.

Thought perhaps I could get away without them so I tryed runing OVCC but
got the following error.

./ovcc: error while loading shared libraries: libjpeg.so.8: cannot open

Anyone have any Ideas I have given up on Ubuntu as I cannot get AGAR to
work and I understand that to be the most important dependency.

I wish the developers would create a flatpack or appimage version as
that
would just work on everything linux and not need updateing.

Charlie.