[Coco] Code in email

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis at maltedmedia.com
Thu Jun 23 13:32:24 EDT 2022

John,

It's not a server restriction. It's my setting based on how list members
wanted it to be -- to keep folks (especially those who get the digest)
from being overwhelmed with large attachments.

I already raised the limit from 32K to 48K to 64K over the past few
years. But I also have it strip attachments and all HTML to keep the
mail size small.

There are places like the Facebook groups for large messages, images,
etc.

Dennis