[Coco] Code in email

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Thu Jun 23 15:18:05 EDT 2022

On 6/23/2022 12:32 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz via Coco wrote:
> John,
>
> It's not a server restriction. It's my setting based on how list
> members wanted it to be -- to keep folks (especially those who get the
> digest) from being overwhelmed with large attachments.
And thanks for that, in case no one else comments.  I can handle large
attachments here just fine, but I still think it's proper email
etiquette to post a link to those items and house them elsewhere.

> On 2022-06-23 11:37, John Guin via Coco wrote:
>> Is it time to considering saying that code snippets are OK?

I suppose it depends on the definition of code snippet, but seeing a
page or two of ASM code in here seems fine, if it's appropriate, and I
don't think would trigger any of the rules Dennis has in place.  I think
the constraint encourages folks to "thrift" unneeded pieces and distill
the response and the code for it into something more manageable.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com