[Coco] CoCo TALK # 6 "The CoCoFEST! Wrap Up Show" this Sunday

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 10:02:42 EDT 2017

It would be nice to have a member or two from the Glenside Color Computer
Club join us this weekend for our CoCoTALK as we discuss all the memories
we have from CoCoFEST! 26
I would love to hear what the final head count was and any other tid bits.

Add me on Skype as ogStevieStrow if you'd like to take part in the talk.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com