[Coco] CoCo TALK # 6 "The CoCoFEST! Wrap Up Show" this Sunday

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 10:14:47 EDT 2017

When:  Sunday April 30th, 2017
Time:  2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Where:  http://live.ogsteviestrow.com
Topic: CoCoFEST!

Exactly one week from the last day of the 26th Annual "Last" Chicago
CoCoFEST! we'll host the live discussion/live stream/live chat session on
my YouTube channel.

If you'd like to take part in the skype conversation (like to reserve
priority for people who were at the FEST first) add me on Skype, my Skype
name is ogStevieStrow.

If you'd like to watch live, and send in questions/comments/answers via
live chat, you can do that in the YouTube live stream.

There is a calendar of events I've added to my web site so the visibility
of future events will be there, and I've started a shared Google Drive
where we can post topic suggestions, share notes, etc., to view that go to:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2QhJf5Q58jiZUxRMlU0c0NWM2c?usp=sharing

Any other questions, comments, concerns, hit me up via email, or whatever.
Hope to see a lot of people this Sunday!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com