[Coco] CoCo TALK # 6 "The CoCoFEST! Wrap Up Show" this Sunday

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 19:00:29 EDT 2017

This week's talk is going to focus on discussing all things CoCoFEST! to
bask in the glow of last weekend, but every week is open to everyone and
anyone to chime in with a question or topic they'd like to talk about.
It was suggested on the Facebook group that we have a session set aside for
beginners and not go into deep technical discussions, and I'm 100% OK with
that as well.
The only way we're going to know what people want to talk about is to get
these suggestions, and have them join the live talks shows and submit their
questions.
There are no rules, there is no format, there is no requirements with a
level of knowledge or experience, it's meant for us to just talk about what
we love, the CoCo.

Most of the discussions about anything to do with assembly, hardware, or
OS9 are way over my head, but I love listening, and gaining small insights
to a bigger world, I'm the furthest from any form of expert, but I'm a fan
of listening to people talk CoCo.

Please join us, please submit your questions and discussion topics if you
can't join live, but help us keep the dream alive by talking about the CoCo
on a regular basis,  The only rule is, you gotta love talking about the
CoCo!

See you all Sunday, and I look forward to the next talk which will be
dedicated to newbies :)

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com