[Coco] Which do you prefer and why? CoCo 1/2/3

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 23:30:31 EDT 2017

I also have all 3. My coco3 is my daily driver but the old grey case is my favorite. I have a 64k coco1 with aftermarket composite out and  matching grey MPI (holding a SDC, RS232 pak, orch 90 cc, and 3022 FD controller , Dual 3029's in the silver case, ‎ctr80 cassette drive, the old grey plug n power controller, cgp-115 and Line Printer VIII, modem I, pair of black joysticks and single button mouse

,