[Coco] Which do you prefer and why? CoCo 1/2/3

Michael Brant brant.michael.l at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 22:54:45 EDT 2017

I have all 3.  I have a 64k composite modded 2 setup next to my 512k 3.
This gives me the ability to run most anything I want to.  Hard to say
which I prefer.  I like the 2 because it was my first computer.  While the
3 is the computer I missed out on as a kid.

On Apr 25, 2017 10:51 PM, "John Lochey via Coco" <coco at maltedmedia.com>