[Coco] Which do you prefer and why? CoCo 1/2/3

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 23:51:31 EDT 2017

I started with a 64k Extended Basic CoCo 2 back in the day as a Christmas
present, then a few years later got upgraded to a CoCo 3 as another
present, and have never used the 2 since. But I still have it in the box!
Guess that probably means the caps in the CoCo 2 are long dried out.  The 2
hasn't been powered on in 30 years, but I still bring the same CoCo 3 to
the Midwest Gaming Classic every year.  Though it now has a Triad upgrade
vs. the Disto 512k board I saved up for years ago.