[Coco] Live CoCo Talk #5 Saturday April 15 @ 3PM EST

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 12:56:31 EDT 2017

Congrats on your marvelous youtube videos

Very detailed and well narrated full story

I have interest in doing something in Spanish, maybe it could be (with your permission of course), translate the subtitles of your videos, although they must first be transcribed correctly in English, this depends on your pronunciation and youtube programs compose it Correctly, I assume that the sub-titles are well in 80%, then it would be translated and the necessary translations would be done.

I have a small channel of youtube own and one in which I participate Amiten TV, dedicated to Amiga and other retro teams (from canarias, Spain) and I from Venezuela, also united to Retrowiki.es and to people like PSer1 that made the Port of " The hobbit "from zx-spectrum to coco and dragon