[Coco] Live CoCo Talk #5 Saturday April 15 @ 3PM EST

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 12:31:54 EDT 2017

Allen Huffman brought up a great idea, that there should be a Google
Calendar, I've added it to my website at http://ogsteviestrow.com and since
it's a google calendar anybody can add it to their own for easy access and
viewing.
Thanks Allen!

Currently I have on there the date and time for this week's CoCo Talk, I
have CoCoFEST on there, and I'm also showing the 10 day promotion of free
shipping available on my retro swag shop which runs april 13-23 (just in
time for CoCoFEST!) this opens a lot of doors for tracking events.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com