[Coco] Live CoCo Talk #5 Saturday April 15 @ 3PM EST

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 08:14:31 EDT 2017

Today is the day for CoCo TALK #5 it will be at 3PM Eastern Standard Time
at http://live.ogsteviestrow.com which is a YouTube live stream.

If you'd like to join the Skype call and be part of the panel of speakers,
please add me on skype, my Skype name is ogStevieStrow (from Port Saint
Lucie, FL) and the user icon is an "Inert Coin" arcade game coin slot.

I say this because I think Skype created two different accounts for me, but
one I've never and don't use.

What do I think we're going to talk about?

   - The VCC emulator discussions
   - The "I've never played a CoCo game/What's your favorite CoCo game"
   discussion
   - Reviewing the CoCoFEST exhibitor Floor Chart sent out by Tony Podraza
   - Review the latest list of attendees, events and exhibitors from the
   Glenside CoCoFEST! page
   - I will show off my new I'm A CoCO nut T-Shirt and coffee mugs that
   I'll also bring to show at CoCoFEST!
   - And, whatever the people on the Skype call want to talk about, project
   updates, etc.

Hope as many people as possible can make it today, this is the last live
CoCoTALK before CoCoFEST!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com