[Coco] VCC Update

William Carlin whcarlinjr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 10:04:07 EDT 2017

VCC Windows lacks two key features that I'm sure everyone would love.

1) The ability to paste text and have VCC process it just like you are
typing on the keyboard.  This would be a great time saver for typing in
RS-DOS programs, eliminating the drudgery of converting text and then
adding to a disk image with ToolShed.

2) Change the maximize window behavior to more closely match that
of XRoar.  Currently if you have a wide screen display, like most of us do,
when you maximize the VCC window or go full screen, the display is
stretched horizontally.  As a work around I have a display shortcut to
change the desktop resolution to something that is 4:3 aspect ratio
compatible so the VCC display remains square when maximized.  I love how
XRoar keeps the CoCo display square when you maximize the window.
Optionally a 4x and 8x zoom would also be handy.

Just my 2 cents.

William Carlin