[Coco] VCC Update

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Thu Apr 13 02:14:18 EDT 2017

David Ladd wrote:
> ... VCC only understands DLL's for it's
> cart input because of the way the emulator was written.

Hey David ... it can actually take a DLL *OR* a ROM file. If you load a program PAK ROM file directly from the Cartridge | Cartrige drop down menu,  what happens is the MPI functionality goes away and all you have is whatever ROM you loaded booting on power-up. To get the MPI back, you have to load the MPI.DLL from that same drop-down menu.  Then you can load each slot pak the same way ...

Which, after checking that, I just realized on my current development the MPI slots insert menu item does not bring up the select file dialog.  Will have to look into why.

James