[Coco] VCC Update

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 01:25:02 EDT 2017

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 7:24 PM, Luis Fernández <luis46coco at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> > Issue #67, right?
>
> yes

​Luis, there are many things with VCC tha​t is done a bit out of sync with
the way emulators today do things.
As far as the cart stuff related to VCC only understands DLL's for it's
cart input because of the way the emulator was written.

Normally for ROM image based files you would load those in the FD502.DLL in
the external ROM area. Though I have not tested this, but the ROM's might
be limited to either 16K or 32K.

Till the conversion for VCC's sources is done, not sure there is a ETA on
when this will get looked at.

> Very interesting
>
> Another thing that is needed is to pass a PC text to the keyboard buffer
> so that the coconut writes it as if typed
>
> I would also like to put several languages, this I have already done, for
> example, it was I who did the Spanish translation of Nestopia, the emulator
> of Nes, and I was fine
>
> I can do these things initially and after studying the code I could do
> deeper things

> ​<cut>

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |