[Coco] VCC Update

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:24:33 EDT 2017

> Issue #67, right?

yes

Very interesting

Another thing that is needed is to pass a PC text to the keyboard buffer so that the coconut writes it as if typed

I would also like to put several languages, this I have already done, for example, it was I who did the Spanish translation of Nestopia, the emulator of Nes, and I was fine

I can do these things initially and after studying the code I could do deeper things