[Coco] VCC Update

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Wed Apr 12 21:01:13 EDT 2017

Luis Fernández wrote:
> Another thing that is needed is to pass a PC text to the keyboard
> buffer so that the coconut writes it as if typed

ha! Yes, I agree, that is definitely a needed feature!

> I would also like to put several languages, this I have already done,
> for example, it was I who did the Spanish translation of Nestopia,
> the emulator of Nes, and I was fine

Portuguese would be a good one too, since I lived in Brazil for a total of 20 years and know the language! And there is a good number of Brazilians that are part of the CoCo community.

> I can do these things initially and after studying the code I could
> do deeper things

Cool ... I am playing catch up too. I haven’t done any hard-core C/C++ programming since the mid to late nineties … it’s been mostly Perl / C# / Python – a little PHP, some Objective-C / Java / and now Swift.