[Coco] CM8 Cables color coding.

Alexander Wallace alexander.o.wallace at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 21:23:00 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I have a CM8 monitor, but the cable was severed to be used with a regular RGB cable once and is now simply with no connector.

I have the CcCo3 manual and know the connector’s pin location of each function, but I don’t have nor have I found references of what are the colors on the cables that match the different functions (ground, red, green Blue, Sound, Hsync, Vsync)…

I can probably figure it out through a bit of trial and error, not too much as I can guess a few, but…

Having this amazing list available, why not ask.

Any of you has the color coding of the CM8 monitor that can be shared here?

I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks!