[Coco] CM8 Cables color coding.

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sun Apr 9 22:12:54 EDT 2017

I have replaced the connector with the 10 pin socket from the internal
connector from a win-tel computer's serial to mainboard connection.
Just figure out which which line on the CM-8's ribbon cable is number
one and make sure the connector's pin one lines up.  At the moment my
CM-8 is in a dark shed and I am not tripping about to look.  Shoot me a
PM in the AM to remind me to look when I have some light.

Bruce W.