[Coco] Back to BASIC

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:30:13 EDT 2017

It's been a long time coming, but I got around to going through and
recording two new chapters in my programming in BASIC video series, so
chapters 10 and 11 are now available for your viewing discomfort.

The play list to the entire series is:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDfh7JjQaSYA1fP5KwRiOwefFIIF1Alid

I started this series aimed at a non-technical, non-coco owner, so it's
based on using VCC as the emulator, and using the PDF of the CoCo 2
Extended color BASIC manual from the Color Computer Archive.

I had planned last year to finish the book, make a simple game in BASIC as
a project putting all the pieces together, and then move on to assembly,
and try and learn that.

That didn't exactly happen, so going to try and make that happen this year,
and have this series done, and some type of assembly project to show off at
CoCoFEST 27.

Thanks to all who have encouraged me to continue to do these, it's can be
quite brutal for me at times :)

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com