[Coco] Back to BASIC

Alexander Wallace alexander.o.wallace at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 08:51:58 EDT 2017

I’ve worked as a software developer, mostly client/server and web apps since 1997, but my memory of CoCo’s Basic and other of it’s languages has pretty much disappeared as I’ve recently found out :)

Your videos are a great companion tome while doing something else in the evenings, (metal or wood working or what not), I watched 7 yesterday, and really enjoyed it!

I truly appreciate what you’re doing there and look forward to seeing all the videos for all the chapters, some for CoCo3 too and assembly :)

Thanks a lot!