[Coco] Midwest Gaming Classic 2017

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 12:40:22 EDT 2017

It's that time of year again, I know the CoCoFest is on everyone's minds,
but this weekend is the Midwest Gaming Classic in Milwaukee.  This isn't
meant to be an advertisement, I'm not officially affilited with the show,
just a volunteer that enjoys bringing his old computers for others to get
to play on.

As usual I will have my CoCo 3 set up, probably running Sock Master's
Donkey Kong for most of the show (As well as the DK Remix).

Is anyone else on the list planning to attend?

The website is www.midwestgamingclassic.com