[Coco] What does it mean to be a member of the CoCo community?

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 13:09:17 EDT 2017

This has turned into a great topic with a ton of response, we are going to
have a lot to talk about and share this weekend on the next CoCo TALK, as I
think our on-line guests will also want to chime in on the topic, as well
as reviewing all these responses, love to have some of you join us on Skype
this weekend, we are looking at "some time" Saturday, trying to figure out
a time that works for US/EU/AU

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com