[Coco] What does it mean to be a member of the CoCo community?

Steve Bamford stevecindybamford at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 12:48:08 EDT 2017

I got into this hobby really for my own amusement but knowing other people still appreciate simple graphics etc. definitely adds to the enjoyment and satisfaction. :)

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said `.. if the gameplay is good'. Part of the reason my project has dragged on so long is because I wasn't happy with it and I knew it could be taken further.

I've found the recent rom pak and sound card discussions very interesting and look forward to seeing how things develop. As a side note, Atariage is a shining example of a thriving retro community releasing high-production value cartridge games, (which are sort after by collectors), and yet I was surprised to discover they relied on `gutting' old low-rarity game carts  for their new releases. Kudos to John and his associates for creating a new source of CoCo rom paks, (should carry a sticker - no game was harmed in the making of this product LOL). xD
Steve.