[Coco] What does it mean to be a member of the CoCo community?

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:37:50 EDT 2017

I missed the boat on any CoCo on-line community, I dabbled in local BBS on
bothy my CoCo and Tandy 1000 systems, but never did any massive group
on-line thing until AOL and the Internet came around.
There are a lot of things I missed out on in the history of the CoCo, but
I'm glad I'm catching up.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com