[Coco] What does it mean to be a member of the CoCo community?

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:03:17 EDT 2017

I remember the Delphi days.   I bought my first modem (DCM6) so that I could join.   I remember that we lived in the country and our only phone was hardwired to the wall. I remember pleading with my dad to have Bell CAnada come in and change it to a plug in jack so I could connect the new modem‎. He relented and did.

Sent from my ⑩ Passport SE; not running Android.