[Coco] [SPAM] CocoSDC case pics link

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Tue Mar 24 14:58:30 EDT 2015

I also agree with this. For me, Facebook is mostly used for keeping in touch with Family and Friends to share photos and stuff. I don't really care for it's format either as well as the crap people post on it. I don't do the apps. I've got it pretty will locked down and keep my friends list to a minimum. I do use it to look at the CoCo group as well as a few others.

And yes, if something is really private, keep it off the web period.