[Coco] CocoSDC case pics link

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:13:30 EDT 2015

I avoided Facebook and the like for many years because of the privacy concerns, etc.
Finally caved about a year and half ago.  For quite a few years, it’s been more and more clear
that privacy is becoming a thing of the past.  The NSA/Snowden thing also helped to show
just how monitored we are in this day and age.

The younger generation, growing up with Facebook and other social media, don’t even seem
to have a concept of what privacy is.  And it’ll only get more like that.  Is that good or bad
for humanity as a whole? Not sure, but we’re going to find out.

So here we are in a world where the information age continues to progress.  Guard your financial
information, and don’t do anything in life you aren’t ok with the world knowing, because they will.

I don’t really care for the Facebook format myself, a lot of short attention span/lazy communication.
It’s good for sharing pictures etc. with family and friends though.

- Ed