[Coco] DE-0 Nano Successfully Programmed!

CoCo Demus retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:03:42 EDT 2015

For the altera DE0 nano you have to choose the .JIC file also need to
select the appropriate chipset and EPCS64.

If you follow the pdf manual "my first fpga" that comes with your board
this is all explained there.

This will GENERATE the JIC file. You need to open the programmer and
transfer the .jic to the de0-nano flash