[Coco] DE-0 Nano Successfully Programmed!

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 8 08:06:12 EDT 2015

On 5/06/2015 1:28 PM, Kip Koon wrote:

> Hi Steven, You are so right!  I kept trying to figure out how to get a
> .pof file to program with like the Cyclone II uses for the AS port on the
> Altera Cyclone II FPGA Mini-Development Board for permanently programming
> the .pof file into the FPGA chip, but I never could find any information
> on it.

In the Quartus main menu:
File->Convert Programming Files

In "Output programming file" section,
Select "Programming file type: Programmer Object File (.pof)"
   (will probably be the default)
Select the appropriate configuration device for the DE0

In "Input files to convert" section,
Select "SOF Data Page_0"
Click "Add File..."
Select the .SOF file