[Coco] assembly question

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sun Aug 9 08:13:08 EDT 2015

 Actually, it had "issues" when I tried the version with bcc on a machine without a CoCoSDC installed. If there was a CoCoSDC it would exit the loop when it found the CoCoSDC. In any case I have uploaded a fixed version. Thank you for reporting this bug and assisting me with fixing it. I checked this new version with my CoCoSDC in each of the 4 MP slots, and then checked it with no CoCoSDC installed to make sure it reported an error correctly.