[Coco] assembly question

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 9 08:27:48 EDT 2015

Thank you for all of your work on these utilities. And Tim as well.

As far as the CoCo is concerned this is essentially giving it local access
to an almost unlimited source of data. Pretty much everything  for the CoCo
could be put on a single microSDC.

Very cool stuff. I'm having a lot of fun with it.