[Coco] assembly question

camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 23:22:11 EDT 2015

I would try this piece of code in Z-bug or other debugger.
Then you can really follow which registers hold what and the change of CC register.

Unfortunately my coco3 is in ICU, for quit a bit of time now. Hope that changes soon ... lol

cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]