[Coco] A new Composite Video board for the MC-10

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:04:37 EDT 2015

No, they wouldn’t.  They’re very specific to US NTSC machines.
PAL machines all have additional circuitry to convert the MC6847s
NTSC compatible output to PAL (changes to # of lines/fields).

From what I’ve heard, it seems at least some PAL machines generate PAL baseband
composite before going to RF modulation, so the signal could be tapped at that
point on those systems.

On NTSC machines, the MC1372 is configured differently to produce either
a baseband signal or modulated RF, so a different board is needed.

- Ed