[Coco] A new Composite Video board for the MC-10

Torsten Dittel OS-9 at TRS-80.CC
Mon Aug 3 11:53:20 EDT 2015

Zippster <zippster278 at ...> writes:

> The boards are designed for NTSC MC-10s as RF modulator replacements.
> They wouldn’t fit anything else AFAIK.

> > On Aug 2, 2015, at 11:34 PM, Torsten Dittel <OS-9 <at> TRS-80.CC>
wrote:
> > Do you have an NTSC board? I fear it
> > doesn't work on European PAL board (not
> > even fit). If you have a French RGB board,
> > it doesn't make sense at all (no RF
> > modulator in there...

That's what I meant (of course Ed's boards are high quality designs)...
:-)

There were basically 3 MC-10 board types sold: The NTSC version in the US,
a PAL version for Europe and Australia (I know of different RF modulators
and PAL versions for UK, Australia and Central Europe (DE, NL, BE)) and as
a third variant the French RGB Version (PAL/SECAM "Peritel" RGB out,
AZERTY keyboard layout) which is similar or even equal to the board in the
Alice 4K.

I still assume your board doesn't fit in any of the PAL versions.

Regards,
Torsten