[Coco] Speed comparison of Coco emulators

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Wed Aug 13 20:57:15 EDT 2014

To reduce the mumber of variables, I'm only comparing the time it takes to assemble
the os9boot code for NitrOs-9 L2. I'm aware that the speed depends on the host machine's power a lot.
Yet, I'd like to have a rough idea, how the various emulators being used these days
running under Linux, Mac and Windows stack up against each other in the speed department.
Does the saying  still holds true, that all emulators take a much longer time to finish
the same job, then a Coco-3 with 512k ram?

Kandur