[Coco] Another Coco Virtual Disk Util

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 14:01:43 EDT 2013

I found a new problem. It seems to only be happening on the vhd that
EmuDisk says is formatted both RSDOS and OS9 It is randomly changing a file
into a directory, or a directory into a file. I have to delete the error
and drag a new copy from my original vhd image. Then it's OK, but then when
I go to open it with EmuDisk again, especially after running vcc, the
problem exists again. If I don't see it and correct it, next time I run vcc
I find a dir is now a file, or vice-versa. It is not always the same file
or dir being affected, but it does seem like it does it with the same one
more often than with a different one.

Wayne
--
The Structure of I-Code