[Coco] Looking for a ROM bin

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 12:24:29 EDT 2013

For a bit of depth on the slowness Aaron mentioned, and I mentioned in
another thread, check out this forum post:

http://tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=78

A lot of numbers were pulled using a real world application - Sock
Master's Donkey Kong.

As for availability, when I WAS looking, them being scarce was my
experience at that time. Many place who had them listed, didn't actually
have stock.
To get ten of them, I had to buy from three different vendors. Roger was
worried that he wouldn't be able to find enough units to continue making
the packs and I could see why at the time.

And I'm with Aaron on the SPI.

Brian