[Coco] Blank EPROM-based Program Pak Board Design Released

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 09:37:43 EST 2013

This must be a location or area thing.  I have never had a problem with
FedEX or UPS tracking.  Both are updated pretty quickly.  I think the
longest lag I have seen on a delivery indication was 15 minutes.  Sure it
may take 24 hours for the initial scan, but most times that is because the
shipper generates the tracking number and it has not been scanned by either
UPS or FEDEX yet.  USPS tracking is the only one I have found to be
worthless.