[Coco] Blank EPROM-based Program Pak Board Design Released

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 4 01:10:43 EST 2013

Hi All!
I have had a few PCBs made at OSH Park and the owner said the turn-around
time is 10 days.  I know it seems like a long time to wait on putting
together your latest and greatest little project, but I can tell you all
three of my PCBs look beautiful and one is ready for production.  The other
two are in testing phases right now.  I know you will probably like the
results of OSH Park's excellent PCB manufacturing results like I have.  I
love how my PCBs look.  All the PCBs function as I designed them - success,
errors and all.  Any problems are mine and not OSH Park's.  They are
beautiful and reliable and easy to solder.  Take care my friends.
Kip