[Coco] Blank EPROM-based Program Pak Board Design Released

billg999 at cs.uofs.edu billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Mon Nov 4 08:06:32 EST 2013

> On Saturday 02 November 2013 15:06:53 Chad H did opine:
>> The tracking number says "not found" on the USPS site though... Then
>> again their system is glitchy at times.
>>

> Just about everything I order takes a little time for USPS/UPS/FedEx to
> get
> tyhe tracking number into the system.  It is generated when the customer
> loads it in the bin and is not truely in the system until it is read by a
> company scanner.
> Bruce W.

I do a lot of shipping (mostly to me rather than from me) and I have
found USPS tracking to be, for the most part, worthless.  If anything
ever shows up it is usually after the item has already been delivered.
Fed-Ex is next on the list in order of performance.  The best has always
been UPS. But even there it sometimes takes a day or two until it shows
up in the system.  But then, this could be because the shipper generates
an online waybill and doesn't actually hand the package over to UPS for
two or three more days.

bill