[Coco] [Spam] Re: MC6847T1

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 20:51:24 EDT 2013

I never found a coco2 service manual online. and I've searched many times.
Even ftp.maltedmedia nor colorcomputerarchive.com has one. If google
doesn't know it doesn't exist or is in north korea.

If you ever have time and desire to scan it would be very appreciated.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Stephen H. Fischer <
SFischer1 at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The CoCo 2 Service Manual I have is dated 1983.
>
> MS-2603026-983 is on the back page. 26-3026/7 on the front.
>
> Now I cannot find the online version again, I may have been mislead by a
> truncated display of
>
> 26-3193 Color Computer Technical Reference Manual(1981)(Tandy
> Corporation)(EN).pdf
>
> I now see 1981, but why is the number higher?
>
> But I cannot find some CoCo 2  pdf files I saw earlier today so it may
> still be online, as I could not find the MC6847T1 I just moved on after
> checking them.
>
> ----------------------
> I am looking in places that are like Russian dolls inside Russian dolls
> inside Russian dolls so Google will not help.
>
> And the entire place is a dumping ground that Google does not index. I
> wish that I had another lifetime to clean it up. (Why you will get arrested
> like in the song Alice's restaurant for dumping, but we have no such law.)

> My CoCo 2 is 26-3127 (64K) which has lower case if I remember correctly.
> (Zero is slashed) And I discovered a third CoCo 3, where did that come from?
>
> There is no date on the box or CoCo 2.
>
> I did discover a label pasted right under the power switch with
> "05UAA-4-97" on it.
>
> What is that???
>
> SHF
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Louis Ciotti" <lciotti1 at gmail.com>