[Coco] [Spam] Re: MC6847T1

Thu Mar 21 20:43:16 EDT 2013

Hi,

The CoCo 2 Service Manual I have is dated 1983.

MS-2603026-983 is on the back page. 26-3026/7 on the front.

Now I cannot find the online version again, I may have been mislead by a
truncated display of

26-3193 Color Computer Technical Reference Manual(1981)(Tandy
Corporation)(EN).pdf

I now see 1981, but why is the number higher?

But I cannot find some CoCo 2  pdf files I saw earlier today so it may still
be online, as I could not find the MC6847T1 I just moved on after checking
them.

----------------------

I am looking in places that are like Russian dolls inside Russian dolls
inside Russian dolls so Google will not help.

And the entire place is a dumping ground that Google does not index. I wish
that I had another lifetime to clean it up. (Why you will get arrested like
in the song Alice's restaurant for dumping, but we have no such law.)

My CoCo 2 is 26-3127 (64K) which has lower case if I remember correctly.
(Zero is slashed) And I discovered a third CoCo 3, where did that come from?

There is no date on the box or CoCo 2.

I did discover a label pasted right under the power switch with "05UAA-4-97"
on it.

What is that???

SHF