[Coco] [Spam] Re: MC6847T1

Thu Mar 21 21:25:02 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)" <retrocanada76 at gmail.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] [Spam] Re: MC6847T1

>I never found a coco2 service manual online. and I've searched many times.
> If google doesn't know it doesn't exist or is in north korea.

OH BOY is that a incorrect statement!

How many times have you looked at page 409 of 3000. That may be where the
answer lies.

Someone else may get the same answer on page 1.

Searching is not an exact science, it is a shotgun blast pointed in the
wrong direction. That you hit what you want is often due to bounces off the
walls or a startled bird taking a dump.

Search for something that you find quickly at home using a library computer.
I have failed many times at a friends and had to send an e-mail with the
link from home.

> If you ever have time and desire to scan it would be very appreciated.

Hi,

No desire to scan it, but I have one person I wish to send other manuals to
and a backup person if he is not interested (E-mail already sent).

You may have thought that you have searched, but many CoCo file places ARE
NOT INDEXED, and more being created all the time.

meanings.

I am not saying some things to the entire list that should not be said.
That's what a PM is used for.

SHF