[Coco] Fest Ideas was Aaron's apology and Coco Contest Results

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 30 21:11:34 EDT 2013

On 1/05/2013 10:58 AM, Frank Pittel wrote:

> I think that the people that actually attend the fest should be given
> deference in the auction. At the very least the way it's done has to
> change. I don't think it's right to stall the way we did to give ppl
> online a "chance" to up the bid.

I have very little chance of ever attending a fest, given that I live on
the other side of the globe, but I certainly wouldn't begrudge organisers
if they decided that the auctions were limited to those in attendance.

Maybe items that have zero bids by attendees could be opened up to those
online, but there should be some perks for people that make the effort to
attend!

Regards,